Tuesday, December 6, 2011

siamese twins demo (2011)




this is a new boston band featuring members of Libyans and ampere among others.  im not sure but i think there are two girls singing in this band.....anyways 6 songs of 80s goth/post punk ala bauhaus and other bands of their ilk.......even though i was never into the first wave of this stuff, its very good, and a change from all the throwback thrash/hardcore bands that seem to be overpopulating the american scene nowadays........they don't have a bandcamp or blog to my knowledge so i have no idea when/if they will tour............if they do i hope they come out here........good stuff



saimese twins demo-2011




4 comments:

  1. This was fucking weird.. I came here looking for a way to find the Siamese Twins demo and you've got my band's tape in the right column (Brent Barn). Still looking for a way to find the Siamese Twins demo though! Any idea how to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a physical copy? i think the band themselves still have some. however i dont have their address offhand

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this kjeitl? i reviewed a brent barn discography of sorts last year or the year before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently the band is out of tapes and all the distros I've read carried them are out of stock also, so in the end I'll settle for it second hand I guess. Someday. I'm not Kjetil btw, I'm the guitarist. Still "working" on getting that tape done though, but we focused more on Wits End after Brent Barn got done in again. Someday though...

    ReplyDelete