Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Found some photos...

So the couple 35mm rolls I had rolling around in my drawers werent the goldmine I thought theyd be ๐Ÿ˜ฅ (I was certain I had a full roll from a pg99/TDOA/LLBNF/Tion/Scumbrigade show from the summer of 2000 but NOPE).


Anyways heres a few photos of the band atrium from summer 2002.







These I'm pretty sure were from a show at muggs in ypsilanti with pg99,the wake,the parallax view, clark, black dahlia murder (before they blew up) wafflehouse* and American nightmare (who jumped on the show after theirs at the refuge in detroit got cancelled).....why I only have 4 pics from that show when I'm certain I took more than that remains a mystery to me......anyways atrium were a short lived, dual vocalled melodic black metal/hardcore band from detroit who put out a cdep which is the only thing I'm aware of them having released. Even though I lost the CD a long time ago and havent heard them in over a decade, I remember them being very good live.



Bonus: me circa 1999:



No comments:

Post a Comment